Friday, January 21, 2011

It's FABuloussss!

So I've finally been able to tackle the embroidery part of my machine...after some trail & error, I think I got the hang of it...now I just need to figure out how to download a TON of saved designs I found online, to my machine. It should be as easy as plugging the USB into it & connecting to my computer...but we'll see! Oh, also need a bigger hoop one day for larger projects...but anyway...I'm loving this new side of creating and can't wait to do more Custom from Calista orders with it! Here's what I've done so far:
"Kapri's" lamb...this will come in handy when/if she goes to daycare/preschool one day
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips