Thursday, July 14, 2011

Potty Training *UPDATE*

It seems K is really getting the hang of this potty thing...she's been doing great in my book - slowly but surely we're getting there! The sticker chart is a great incentive...though after a few times, she was over it a bit. So I made a potty treat jar- BINGO! I wasn't initially going to do this, but I figure she only gets one tiny little peanut butter M&M (yum.) and it won't last forever! Plus, mommy & daddy get to have one for any extremely messy episodes, so it's a win-win in my book! She gets to choose the color, which she says out loud as soon as she selects it & quickly pops in her mouth.

While she's chewing, she then gets to pick out a sticker for the board and correctly places it on either the pee or the poo side:
K in her newest Dora undies...she hearts them!
Of course AS I'm typing this blog entry....she's wearing her Dora chones and due to her lovely med side effects, proceeds to have a major accident - which THANKFULLY didn't make it's way out of them! phew

Ahhh the joys of motherhood & potty training!

1 comment:

  1. I need this little girl taking my dick up her butthole i wanto fuck her message daveseville1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips