Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DIY Sock Bunny & Cupcake Easter Baskets

During our fun-filled Easter weekend...I somehow managed to squeeze in some time to whip up this adorable sock bunny to put in K's Easter basket...tutorial HERE. Kapri loves her, and the fact that mamma made it just for her...which she named "Fifi", hahaha:



And for our Easter dinner at my mother-in-law's, we were asked to bring desert. So I bought stuff for strawberry shortcake for the adults...super easy, light & refreshing...but for the kids I decided to bring funfetti cupcakes {with the same homemade frosting & green sprinkles I made for my previous St. Patty's day cupcakes}, topped with 3 mini chocolate eggs, set in little paper Easter 'baskets' - printables found HERE - cannot handle the cuteness level of these!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips