Monday, October 4, 2010

No idea...

...what Kapri is going to be for Halloween this year! I really wish I would've dressed her up in a little bunting type costume last year...they are SOOO cute & cuddley...like this one:
But instead I found this Carters ladybug costume for like, $15 at Marshall's last year:

So what this year? I realllly wanted to find a 'muffin' costume, since I call her that all the time. No luck. I also call her 'bug' a ton, there's no generic 'bug' type of costumes (which is why a ladybug would've been perfect this year, but we already did that).

I like these 3 so far...but we'll see what Party City & the Halloween store down the street still have in stock this week! OH, maybe I'll check out La Costa Kids too, I'm sure theirs would be much cheaper  :-)
Seriously...couldn't this BE Kapri??

3 comments:

  1. What size is your little one in? I have that Minnie Mouse Dress in 12 months, and it was worn once. I was going to post it on my blog sale this week. (NO ears.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Strawberry Shortcake costume, so cute! If I had a little girl....
    We're thinking of dressing our two boys as Phineas and Ferb....if they want to, of course, but our oldest is definitely in.:)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! look how much she's grown since LAST halloween, that's crazy!!! she's such a pretty little lady!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips