Friday, March 18, 2011

Placemat to apron transformation

So I was distracted by this bright, cheery yellow placemat at Target the other day...and immediately thought it'd be cute as a mini apron...taaa daaaaa....my $3 apron was born.
At first it just looked like the first picture above...until I put it on proudly & showed it to James. He of course glanced at it, looked up at me and questioned "where are the pockets?!! what's an apron good for, if there are no pockets?!" So now there's pockets. Sheesh. So I used scraps of leftover fabric to make 2 pockets, a tie and a rosettte flower. I heart it!

But I do admit it's better with them, haha! Thanks hubs.


2 comments:

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips