Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabulous Forth Weekend

Having 4-day weekends off from work is just awesome. Though it does suck going back after it's all said & done. Luckily we had a jam-packed weekend of fun...Pictures are worth a thousand words, so here ya go!


Saturday:

Sunday:
Nate's Bday BBQ/Pool Party
For the BBQ, I brought some seriously mouth-watering cheesecake-stuffed strawberries, courtesy of THIS idea I found on Pintrest (my new favvvv website)!! Except instead of only making 20 (equiv. to about 1 basket of strawberries), I did more like, 4 baskets. My hand hurt after for sure! but it was sooooooooooo worth it!

Monday:
Fourth of July w/ Auntie Manda & Uncle Steve out in Poway...with a big pool all to ourselves!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips