Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*Hopeful* 2012 GOALS

After having a full ELEVEN days free from a cubicle and commute to work - I had a bit of personal reflection time. Although I did fill up the days with tons of activities and felt very accomplished in the end...{crafting, seeing friends, playdates, baking, errands, cleaning out K's too-small clothes, working on CfC orders and the holiday adventures in general}...I also realized that I want to make & get the most out of the new year.


Though I hate to call them 'resolutions' - because in my mind the word is so strict. Each January, the word is tossed around so casually and typically forgotten much too quickly. Rather I'd like to think of them goals:

This year I've had more of a desire to actually sit down & write a list. And it feels really good to have this list planted firmly in my brain! My biggest goal of the year is to train for & complete a half marathon...my first ever! I can't stop thinking/talking about it...so, I just have to do it. I think it's because I'll be 30 in just 11 months, and would love to accomplish this before I say goodbye to my beloved 20's!



Wish me luck!! I think I may print this out & keep it on my bathroom mirror...I need constant reminders like this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips