- Sleep: Great…but for a Saturday morning, would’ve been greater if a certain small child didn’t decide to wake up at 6am!!! oye
- Feeling: light & not as ‘fluffy’, haha
- Exercise: none – on Saturdays I usually have a good amount of time during Kapri’s nap to workout, but my body & mind were not feelin it. So I decided to listen to my body and just relax on the couch all by my lonesome. It felt fantastic.
- Energy level: not much energy today…walked around an expo and that was about it…otherwise, I was a bit of a couch potato. Didn’t feel like working out, or doing my laundry…not very productive, blah.
- Weight difference since Day 1: 6lbs
- $ spent on juice ingredients since Day 1: $0 today – still $113 total
Watermelon Cucumber Juice (around 32 oz):
- ½-1 small watermelon
- 1 cucumber
I will not do this next time.
It totally altered the taste AND the color from what I was anticipating…can you believe that pic below?? I can’t. But I still drank it…not going to let a whole watermelon & cucumbers go to waste!
Today was tough…I want food. I want to chew. I want to savor the taste of yummy things. I want to bake. I want to cook. I want coffee & wine. I want to have a nice meal out with my family. I even went into my cupboard to smell peanut butter – mmmm!