Saturday, November 10, 2012

Juice Cleanse - Day 6

Day 6 (Saturday – 11/10/2012)
  • Sleep: Great…but for a Saturday morning, would’ve been greater if a certain small child didn’t decide to wake up at 6am!!! oye
  • Feeling: light & not as ‘fluffy’, haha
  • Exercise: none – on Saturdays I usually have a good amount of time during Kapri’s nap to workout, but my body & mind were not feelin it. So I decided to listen to my body and just relax on the couch all by my lonesome. It felt fantastic.
  • Energy level: not much energy today…walked around an expo and that was about it…otherwise, I was a bit of a couch potato. Didn’t feel like working out, or doing my laundry…not very productive, blah.
  • Weight difference since Day 1: 6lbs
  • $ spent on juice ingredients since Day 1: $0 today – still $113 total
Notes:

Watermelon Cucumber Juice (around 32 oz):
  • ½-1 small watermelon
  • 1 cucumber
Now – on this recipe I doubled to make enough for hubs…so 2 cucumbers and a whole (small) watermelon – but WITH the rinds ON, as per my sister’s instruction.

I will not do this next time.



It totally altered the taste AND the color from what I was anticipating…can you believe that pic below?? I can’t. But I still drank it…not going to let a whole watermelon & cucumbers go to waste!



Today was tough…I want food. I want to chew. I want to savor the taste of yummy things. I want to bake. I want to cook. I want coffee & wine. I want to have a nice meal out with my family. I even went into my cupboard to smell peanut butter – mmmm!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips