Monday, November 25, 2013

Early Bday Fun: Dry Bar & Paint Nite

Wow - what a FUN early birthday...I'm a lucky girl, thanks to some other wonderful ladies in my life!

It started with Nic treating me to a fab hairstyling at a place called "Dry Bar" - which was SO adorable and the girls there were so nice! It was a really fun place to hang out & get treated to a wash and style - all while you sip away on some bubbly!!

 photo DryBarCollage1_zpsd2e694d5.jpg

I think our before & afters are pretty FAB! LOVE YOU NIC, thanks!!!

 photo DryBarCollage2_zpscded33fc.jpg


Then we headed downtown to a place called "Vin de Syrah" which was hosting a "Paint Nite" event, which my friends and I all bought a Groupon for...

 photo PaintNiteCollage1_zpsd12b99f0.jpg



I had wanted to find a night to paint that was on my actual bday (Sat. the 30th)...but with Thanksgiving being so late this year, they didn't have any scheduled (normally it's a week before my bday, but this time was only 2 days before!)

But the night I selected online (they have an AWESOME calendar, where you can view what you'll be painting and the location)...had a really pretty painting that I knew we could all tackle pretty easily, named "Red Fall Hill" - I thought it was so beautiful. Most of us are NOT painters...however the instructor was so great, and made it SO easy to follow!! Check out more pics on their FB page HERE.

 photo PaintNiteCollage2_zps6d6dee4f.jpg


Thank you to ALL my wonderful friends who could make it out on a Sunday night...to paint & sip wine in celebration of my 31st birthday - I seriously cannot wait to do this again VERY soon!!! xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips