A friend had told me about this place down in Mission Valley, where she had an amazing casserole dish of spaghetti squash (for her first time!), so I looked it up: True Food Kitchencelebrates the simple, pure flavors of quality local and regional ingredients with a menu that tastes great while nourishing your mind, body and spirit."
The food was so great and our server was awesome...definitely going there again soon!
For her gift, I decided to put together a fun gift basket with all sorts of goodies I knew she either liked or wanted or needed :-) She absolutely loved it...so glad I took the time to actually take note of things she's mentioned in the past and did some research on a few things.
- Adorbs chicken wire style basket
- Bacon from Pete's Paelo (recommended to me by Tonja at Flame to Fork!)
- Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee
- Beaming Gift Card
- Paleo-friendly Chocolate Cashew Brittle (from Beaming)
- "C" initial notebook
- PackIt insulated lunch bag
- Pair of mini spatulas from Sur La Table
- A mini wisk from Sur La Table
- Phillips TeaZe brush (my fav!)
Happy Birthday sister!!!