Friday, September 11, 2009

2 towers, 3,030 people…

“September 11, 2001 – The Day the World Changed” http://www.september11news.com/ I can’t believe it’s been 8 years since the devastating 9/11 terrorist attacks on the USA. Today I am quietlying remembering this event…in my cube at work…thinking how people were doing just that (working) when tragedy struck and soooo many, too many…lost their lives to evil, careless, ruthless people. I remember it like it was yesterday…I’m sure many of us do – it sounds cliché, but it’s so true. It’s a heartbreaking memory that is engraved in all our minds…and will be for years to come. R.I.P. 9/11 victims.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips