Saturday, August 22, 2009

So lucky - 2 Years of Marriage

Where has the time gone? Seriously. It’s inane. And slightly scary…before I know it I’ll be 60 years old with 2 grandkids, haha!

To think that James & I have now been married for 2 years today (together for 11 though) and now have a 4-month old beautiful daughter… it just amazes me & I truly am so lucky to have everything that is in my life. My friends, my family, James’ family and our little growing family – I cherish them all…but mostly James, my high-school sweetheart. Without him, I’m not quite sure where I’d be…


So, on our 2-yr anniversary, our ‘date-night’ was a little different this year compared to last (see Aug. ’08 blog entry), haha! We made it simple and went out for some quick sushi… as we wanted to go visit with Jen, her kids and Del’s family while they were in town… they all reminded us so much of him.

 Happy Anniversary my love! Looking forward to many more to come…you’re the one reason I won’t mind growing old & gray, because I have you by my side.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips