Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crafty Calista...

Some random creative bug got inside me yesterday while I was at work...not sure why or where it came from. On my lunch break I headed over to Michael's & Walmart to seek out big beautiful flowers (fake) and other things to craft up some cute headbands for Kapri. I watched a few online tutorials & read a few how-to's and was super anxious to get home & get this energy out before it was gone!

I spent about $25 and made 8 headbands last night & still have supplies for a few more...it was like a lil sweatshop in my kitchen/dinning room! I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself...didn't think they'd turn out quite as good as they did.

Sorry...had to take & post all these pics!!


I also painted a piece of craft wood & hot glued a few pieces of ribbon to it for a 'hanger' for all Kapri's hair clips & bows. I desperately needed a place to put them...and now it's even cuter because they're all on display! I still have to paint something over the pink wood, maybe like a saying or something..."Pretty Things" IDK...we'll see. I also have to figure out how to hang it...there's nothing on the back, so I'll have to construct something.



1 comment:

  1. holy heck calista, these are ridic! i love them girlie......omg the blue one with the light blue flower is my fav and the contraption to actually hold the bows is to die for...you should sell it! ahhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips