Sunday, November 15, 2009

Is there a BETTER word for “perfect”??

By that I am talking about my perfect husband James. Today marks the last day of his 6-wks of “Paid Family Leave” time…and I’m not sure who’s more sad for him to go back to work…him or me?! The valuable time he has spent being home with Kapri & establishing this wonderful bond with her is priceless.

I knew when I married him that he’d be an incredible father to our future children…but I guess I never really imagined just how much he’d step up and go above and beyond for his family.

It’s the little things that really touch my heart everyday…things like how often he’ll have dinner cooking when I get home, or have a glass of wine ready for me on the counter when he knows I’ve had a rough day at work, or all the cute photos he sends me of Kapri throughout the day or how he does the dishes everyday without ever asking me for help, or taking on the duty of getting Kapri’s bottles ready for the next day and cleaning all my breast pump equipment/bottles…all so I can spend as much time at the end of the day with Kapri.

Words just cannot express how fortunate both Kapri & I are to have him in our lives as a husband & daddy. I hope he knows that   ;-)   LOVE YOU BABE!! xoxo



1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome, Calista! James is the perfect hubby & daddy! What a wonderful family you guys are!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips