Thursday, July 1, 2010

Too much too soon

Well, after our oh-so fun battle with food poisoning - James & I still had appearances to keep up, haha. Last Saturday we attended my co-workers wedding...had too much wine, ugh. But it was so fun!

Then bright & early the next day...with 1 headache, upset tummy & 3 advil later...we headed off to meet up with Steve & Amanda for the Del Mar Fair Beer Fest! I'm brave. I liked the atmosphere better the last time we all went 2 summers ago...even though that time it was SOOOO hot, but I think that made it easier to 'taste' more beer. Let's compare, shall we??

Then
 
Now


Then

Now

Then


Now

Then

Now

Then

Now

Then

Now
We of course had to have our typical nachos & corn dogs afterwards...but we all heavily regretted it way more than last time. Even while comparing, we look much more 'tame' don't we?! hahaha...and I don't think our bodies/tummies can keep up like before. ick. Which is now why I've officially decided to punish clean my body with a 2nd round of the Master Cleanse....oh joy! More on that in another post ;-)

2 comments:

  1. omg i love the then and now's you could have made a whole book of those!!!!!!! and i want to try the master clense but i'm scared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww sis this is SO great, can't believe how many of the same poses we did! This def has to become one of our many traditions (but next time we'll make sure no food poisoning/vino before!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips