Monday, September 27, 2010

Fabric Flower Hair Clippies!

Okay...my name is Calista. And I am obsessed. I have a problem...I'm in a major CRAFT phase. I seriously cannot stop, I look for fun DIY tutorials online all the friggin time and bookmark wayyy too many - more than I really have the time for. However, luckily time is not really required for these little gems:


I recently became hooked on a new blog called "Prudent Baby" - it's seriously amazing stuff. I want to make everything. Though...again there's that little thing called 'time'.

Anywho, can you just 'oh' and 'ah' over these for a sec? They're gonna make it on my site for sale as well... price TBD.



YAY for easy peasy crafting  ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips