Thursday, December 23, 2010

Land-O-Lights

This year we had our 2nd annual family venture to Christmas Card Lane in Rancho Penasquitos. We went last year - when Kapri was only 7 months old. This year she was really able to appreciate it! It's amazing how much joy you get out of seeing your kid happy. She was in awe, each street we went down she just kept saying 'wowwwww'...and 'ohhh'. I'm so glad we've turned this into a yearly event for our little fam.

I was a little worried that we wouldn't be able to go this year
because of the steady rains we had, but luckily it cleared up today and was perfect this evening...cold...but nothing a batch of my homemade hot cocoa can't fix!

They're fav movie!

My little 'elf'!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips