Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bikes & Bubbles


Ah, finally Kapri is back...back to her smiling, giggling, happy little self. It's times like these that really make you appreciate good health - we are so lucky that nothing really major developed from her being sick. Last night we got some fresh air around sunset to let Kapri ride on her hand-me-down bike (thx Auntie Jen & cousin Dahlia!), color with some sidewalk chalk, and chase some bubbles.
Our cul-de-sac is perfect for hanging out & letting K play, without having to worry about her running off straight into traffic...eeekk! James set up a chair for me, and I snapped away with the cam, with some yummy trail mix - and just soaked up the time with my family. PS...trying to get ONE good picture of a friggin bubble is HARD! I cannot even tell you how much both Kapri AND Mika love bubbles. It's borderline obsession IMO. But it's cute to watch.


Oye vay...these pics remind me how much I needa figure something out for K's hair...I really don't want to cut her little bangs anymore, I want to grow it all out...so it's totally in an awkward stage. She pulls out clippies & hair bands...so I'm at a loss for what to do. She could be a Justin Bieber look-a-like. Sheesh.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips