Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nature Walk

This past Thursday my youngest sister KayLee & I took Kapri & Mika for a really nice nature walk down the street at San Elijo Lagoon. I literally pass by this lagoon twice everyday on the way to & from work...but not ONCE have I ever actually walked through it!

It was a bit of a struggle to maneuver the stroller through a few of the gates, but we managed. It felt sooo good to get out of the house, in-between the days of rain, and stretch our legs & enjoy the crisp, cool weather. Mika loved all the new smells, and Kapri loved to look at all the birds & ducks...and even got to run around herself.

We were on a bit of a time restraint, so we didn't get to stay too long, probably only an hour & a half, but I definitely plan to go there more often, it was a good change of scenery from our regular neighborhood walks.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips