Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kid City

I totally spaced on blogging about this little outing, so I'm post-dating this back to Feb 19th...since that's when it took place.

Anywho...it was a super rainy, blah weekend, and by Saturday morning at 9am, I was already bored out of my mind. I couldn't take one more show of Curious George (though he is adorable), Sesame Street, or Bubble Guppies. So I texted my good friend/amazing hairdresser Niki to see if she wanted to go with me to a place called "Kid City" at the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. I had never been before, but after an hour of googling "fun things to do in SD", or "things to do on a rainy day", etc. It was only $10 for me, and free for the kiddos (under 3 of course)....so off we went!

Of course everyone and their mother's mother had the very same idea. Oh lucky us. After circling the parking lot for a good 15 min or so, with Kapri & Pierce in the back getting antsy & loud...and Kapri on repeat saying "play" over & over & OVER - we finally found a decent spot thanks to Niki & her lucky parking spot gods...thankfully the rain subsided for long enough for us to make it inside nice & dry!

It was fun...a little hot & stuffy at first from all the other people/kids running around...but definitely kept us entertained for a bit. It's always nice to get out & do something different. I'd definitely go back, but maybe during a weekday or something.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips