Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dadda's Day 2011

Happy Dadda's Day!!
Father's Day began this year with our little munchie sleeping in until NINE!!! ahh, heaven. I cannot even handle that. Well, she did get all her energy out yesterday at Moonlight Beach for the annual Bro-Am/Switchfoot concert:


Sadly, James had to work alllll day...but I had just enough time to make him a hearty breakfast (well, brunch I guess since we got to sleep in for once!) before he had to head out around 11am. Observe my newest obsession...Breakfast Pizza!!



I put a can of biscuits in a round cake pan, baked it for 5 minutes...then added some almost fully cooked scrambled eggs on top, then some fully cooked potatoes-o'brien, then some diced up turkey sausage, and finally...LOTS of shredded cheddar cheese. I put it back in the oven for 15 minutes and BAM. Pizza.... for breakfast. It was sooooo bomb...we loved it! mmmmm *drool*. James actually asked me where the homemade white gravy was, LOL! I may have to have that on the side next time ;-)

Then, while dadda was away at work...Kapri & I worked on his little gift, that I LOVE...reminds me of THIS day, 2 years ago:
This cute little frame fits perfectly on James' bed-side table, so he can see it every day. Love her little handprints!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips