Monday, February 20, 2012

Fun Family Pic Sesh

I cannot WAIT to see the batch of family pics we had taken yesterday...by the wonderful Jenn, of Jennifer Katen Photography. They will surely brighten my spirits from the loooong, sleepless evening we had last night... *yawn*

K is sick yet again...James & I had a really rough time tending to her all throughout last night. At one point I was brought to tears while sitting through another nebulizer treatment around 2am...seeing her in so much pain...moaning, crying, wheezing, coughing...it's such an overwhelming, helpless feeling as a parent who can do so little. At least we give LOTS of hugs & kisses and tell each other 'love you' countless times a day...that's gotta help, right?! So needless to say, we're all a bit exhausted today.

Anyway, back to the photo sesh - we headed out to meet Jenn at San Dieguito Park, just a short 10 minute drive from our house. I had my sis come down too so she could help with K...thank goodness!

Jenn first took a few pics of just James & I...while Chels played with K down at a cute little kiddie park area. We haven't taken pics with just us two, since our engagement session!! That was almost 5 years ago...back in May 2007 - crazy!! And those I didn't really enjoy because I was at my heaviest weight, blah...those pics were part of the motivation for the 20lbs I lost between June & August, right before the wedding. And we've never really had an outdoor, fun family photo session like this...So, I'm sure we'll be really happy with what Jenn has in store for us.

The 3 'sneak peaks' she posted on her Facebook page are fab...keeping me anxiously awaiting the rest!!

THANKS JENN!!! Wish you TONS of success with your photography biz!


2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither!! haha...and I'm sure you already have a newborn photog all lined up & ready to go for when Logan arrives...but if you ever want to try Jenn out, all her pages are linked up in my post above!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips