Friday, February 24, 2012

*UPDATE* - Fun Family Pics


I could not be more pleased with all the photos I received from Jenn {Jennifer Katen Photography}... the sneak peak had me on the edge of my seat all week...and today I've finally received all the final/edited copies from that day in the park. She captured our personalities and how are naturally are as a family of 3 so perfectly. She wrote up a little blog post about the shoot too...

Jenn is a great photog to work with, she did awesome with Kapri (who has tons of toddler-energy and attitude all in one)...she was quick with the editing & turn-around time...and you just cannot beat her prices!! I highly recommend her for your next shoot - whether it's an engagement session, newborn, family, special holiday, wedding, or just because - she's up for the challenge and will definitely exceed your expectations. Please consider her for your next photo session, you won't be disappointed!

Thank goodness for photo collages...these aren't all of them...but a few of the favs!

fav of us!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips