Monday, March 26, 2012

Melt in Your Mouth Muffins!

Well with all this hype over some pretty yummy looking muffins - I decided to give it a go yesterday. 

It was a cold, windy & rainy...so the day was spent entirely inside. No errands to run & no energy to get off the couch to pick up ingredients I didn't have. So I had to work with what I had.

While K was taking her nap, I spent a fair amount of time looking through all 120 pins on my "Yum in my tum...treats" board, and finally found 3 recipes that we could make together - it was a toss up between cinnamon cookies (snickerdoodles), cinnamon breakfast bites, or these 'cinnamon muffins'.

She's a smart girl...

We like simple, easy to follow recipes like this {recipe here} - they were a perfect after-dinner treat, though even more amazing with my coffee this morning...mmmmm

Seriously...who doesn't like cinnamon & sugar? Oh and butter! haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips