Sunday, June 3, 2012

And we're OFF!

Crazy town in San Diego right now...where the Rock 'n Roll race is in full affect. My sisters & I are in corral #36 and I'm feeling amped!!

We woke up at 3 a.m. and arrived at the starting area around 5:20 a.m. The race officially started at 6:15 a.m., so I'm hoping we'll be 'released' around 7 a.m. - lots. of. WAITING! haha


I'm excited to see James (we decided to leave K with Grammy because of all this chaos)... hopefully we'll be able to see each other around mile 8ish...maybe he'll even jump in with me for a sec! We got our playlists ready, we're stretched, we're hydrated...we're feelin good!

For a quick overview of our race course, check out this vid: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2052156592417

Wish us luck!!!

the starting line up ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips