Sunday, October 7, 2012

Princess Party #1

On Saturday I took Kapri to a super fun 'princess party' for her friend Audrey who turned 3 (coincidentally, we have another princess party, for another 3 yr old, Aubrie in a few weeks as well!). I had just bought FOUR new princess dresses since they were only $15 each! She was SO excited to pick out Snow White to wear to this party:



The girls were SO excited & SO mesmerized by the special guest, Ariel... with her big gorgeous teal dress, bright shiny red hair, sweet personality, and pretty amazing voice!

Birthday Girl Audrey & her friend, Princess Ariel


I decided to make A her very own embroidered pink princess wand, with a pretty lace tiara (tutorial HERE) - I was so happy with the outcome! The 'wand' I found at a local fabric store, that was plain cardboard, just the stick & circle attached to the top. So I covered the stick in pink ribbon, and mod podge'd the polka dot embroidered fabric onto the circle. Then I tied some thin, different colored ribbons to the top and curled them.

Now of course I have to make Kapri her own too, haha!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips