Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Juice Cleanse - Day 3

Day 3 (Wednesday – 11/7/2012)
  • Sleep: eh, a little tossing & turning, and watching the clock… I think in anticipation of the special ‘tea’ kicking in to do its thing.
  • Feeling: I’m feeling like I wish I could find another good tasting juice for my palette!! I’ve never been a veggie fan, so this cleanse is definitely tough in that sense.
  • Exercise: another Jillian Michaels video…but I did a 45 min. one since I had a little more time.
  • Energy level: still pretty good, considering everywhere I’ve read says Day 3 is the toughest!
  • Weight difference since Day 1: 4lbs
  • $ spent on juice ingredients since Day 1: $6 today + $91 (prior total) = $97
Notes:

Ugh, kinda bummed on my ‘orange’ drink we made last night. First we only did the carrots, cucumbers & celery…but it needed something… so then we added a few oranges & a pear…still not so great, but we drank it this morning anyway!!

CCC Juice (around 32 oz):
  • 4 carrots
  • 1 cucumber
  • 2 celery stalks
  • 2 oranges
  • 1 pear
Tonight I made more Almond Milk the CORRECT way…so yum! Skipped the tea though… not pleasant in the morning.

I made a cantaloupe drink for tomorrow morning that I hope will be refreshing!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips