Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Cards - 2013 {via Zazzle}

I am seriously so glad that Groupon & LivingSocial exist....because I honestly don't know how much money those sites have SAVED me!!

For example... a deal for holiday cards from Zazzle (75 with envelopes) and for a photo session at JCP:



Together, those would've cost us around $267 full price - but instead I got both for only $55 total...so we saved over $200!!! People who don't check Groupon/LS sites before doing ANYthing, are nuts.

I decided that I wanted to get our pics done early, so that we'd have time to get them on the CD, then take it home to save to our computer, then use to upload for our holiday cards...then have adequate time for processing & shipping of the cards...then having to label them all & get in the mail by Dec. 1st.....whewww!

Here are the 3 photos that we selected from our session...next year I'll definitely find a photography deal for an OUTDOORS photo sesh...I feel like it's always more 'natural' that way.

 photo XmasCardPicsCollage_zps9545ecf7.jpg


From those I made a little FB profile pic for December (edits via PicMonkey):

 photo IMG_0871_zps33835e09.jpg


And here's the card ordered from Zazzle:

 photo 2013HolidayCards_zpsaa8ae601.jpg


The quality of these cards was SO great....the selection was amazing (they had a page for Groupon purchasers only), they were delivered very quickly and were a nice, thick card-stock...I just loved how they turned out! I had never heard of Zazzle prior to seeing/buying that Groupon deal, but I'm now officially a huge fan and hope to order from them again in the future.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips