Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 11 bump + A brand new PRESIDENT!!!!

"YES WE CAN!"
WOW! We finally elected the first African American President of the good ol' USA...I voted for him today and I'm extremely proud of it. I however, didn't wait in line for 5 1/2 hours like my poor sister...I walked right in to my polling place down the street from my house, voted and right back out within 20 minutes!!

Tonight is definitely a historic moment in our lives...one that I & no one will ever forget.

His speech just now was amazing, inspiring and so touching. This country is ready for some much needed change and I truely believe that President Barack Obama is the one to lead us in the right direction.

Anywho...here's my Week 11 Baby Bump!! My next doc appt is tomorrow...hope we can hear the heartbeat...stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. the baby bump is bumpin' away!!!! 'you're going to be a mama when we're led by obama" hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips