Friday, May 15, 2009

9 days, 2 hours, 20 minutes & 16 seconds...O.M.G.!

Less than 2 weeks left...Really?!?! This pregnancy has gone by way TOO fast...however it has seemed to slow down a bit in the last 2 or 3 weeks...but overall it's flown past us and I'm almost sad to see it go. I obviously can't wait to meet Kapri, but I definitely think I'll miss being pregnant - mainly since it was such a wonderful time in my life & an exciting new adventure for James & I to share. It's one of the most beautiful things that a woman can experience and I'm so grateful that we get to bring a new tiny little life into this world.
Ahh, so...let's see, what has been happening this past week since I last wrote?  

Mother's Day - May 10, 2009 (my very 1st!) - Even though we don't have Kapri in our arms just yet...I still got to celebrate this day for the first time....I think I've done good so far, as she seems pretty warm & cozy in my belly!! So on Mother's Day morning, James & I had over his mom, brother (Steve) & his new wife (Amanda) at our home. We all made brunch and it was beyond delicious!! I got a few bouquets of pretty flowers that are still wonderfully perfuming our home! That evening James went to work & I went out to dinner with my mom & sisters...we always have such a fun time together & always make each other laugh over the most random things...love it!  

Doc Appt - May 14, 2009 - At this week's appt, there was unfortunately no progress...still 1cm - so after I got home, I started looking deeper into all the different ways to coax this little girl out! HOWEVER, the doctor did schedule me to be induced on Wed. 5/20/09, but we do also have a follow up appt with her the day before to see if I've progressed any further. So, the induction date is somewhat "tentative"...but we'll see what happens...fingers crossed people!!!  

Pediatrician Appt - May 15, 2009 - Today we met with another potential pediatrician...Dr. Anna Medenhall. She's just down the street from our house and is an AWESOME lady! James & I really liked her, she seems very passionate about her job & working with children. She was very caring & did not make us feel unimportant or silly for all of the questions we had. She's with the Children's Physicians Medical Group and their offices are great...we especially liked that there were separate entrances/offices for sick kids & well kids...so that was a plus! We're definitely going to use her & we think Kapri will love her too.  

Week 38 Baby Bump...yes, I know...I'm huge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips