Monday, August 17, 2009

May you rest in peace

Just typing that in the title box makes my eyes start to well up with tears. I’m writing this entry 25 days after this tragic accident (which occured on 8/17/09)…but it’s still so fresh & hurts so much. I wasn’t going to post anything referencing this, but I just felt the need to release some of my feelings & emotions.

Without going into too much detail, my sister-in-law's husband, Del, was suddenly & tragically taken from this world, away from those who were lucky enough to know him. This just 8 days after the birth of his son and 3 days shy of his daughter’s 2nd birthday. He was a son, a brother, a friend, a loving husband, and a wonderful daddy. He was so full of life – we will terribly miss his warm smile, his contagious laugh and his kind, genuine heart. We will never forget.

Please keep Jen & her 2 beautiful kids, Dahlia & Daelan,
in your thoughts and prayers.


If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips