- We haven't really baby proofed...she could do some major damage to our house, or herself for that matter, especially with the stuff under the sink, yikes!!
- We have a dog that sheds, which means extra vacuuming…ugh.
- The PS2, Wii and our main stereo/surround sound controller, etc. are definitely within her reach. If she touches just ONE of those buttons, it could screw up the whole thing. Awesome.
- Babies find the smallest & most random things, which means I will have to get on all fours & find them before she does.
- And, she's been eyeballing the stairs for the last few days *sigh* - that's got danger written allllll over it. Where the heck is our baby gate?!
She’s also been propping herself up in a position that I can only describe as “the downward-facing dog” yoga pose. It’s hilarious & is a daily occurance now. Sometimes her butt is higher up, but with this you get the general idea:
Lastly, I think she’s been in teething hell…the last few days have been pretty interesting, but we’re getting through it…poor thing. We’ll just have to wait & see which tooth pops through next! Her smiles will be even cuter with more teeth!