Monday, March 15, 2010

Visit with Niki & Baby Pierce

YAY for some 1 on 1 mommy time!! And a bigger yay for getting my hair done by new mommy Niki! Little Pierce is a month old now and he’s just so damn cute.

He slept pretty much the whole time…I miss those days wtih Kapri sometimes, haha…but it definitely made it easy for Niki to do my hair with him just chillin in the swing far away in dreamland!

He looks so much like his dada right now, I can’t wait for him to be able to play with Kapri…they’re only 9 months apart. Future boyfriend perhaps?? haha

Aren't they sooo precious when they're this tiny, all curled up & sleep through EVERYthing!?? awww


This pic was on his actual bday...proud daddy Nate sent this to my phone, to which I had to play around with it & make it fun! Brings back memories of when I first held Kapri in the hospital.


4 comments:

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips