Sunday, March 14, 2010

Birch Aquarium Trip

After watching Kapri be facinated with the little fish tank at Leucadia Pizzaria, I decided that the lil Mejia fam needed to take a trip down to the Scripps Birch Aquarium in La Jolla. So we did and couldn’t have asked for more beautiful San Diego weather…it was an absolutely perfect day out!
 
As we walked up to the entrance, I tried to remember if I’d ever visited it before…and nothing came to me. Maybe I did when I was younger & just can’t remember – this would make sense because I’m pretty sure I’ve repressed my entire childhood for some reason…I can’t remember a lot. It’s sad.

Anyway, here are some pics of Kapri (mostly myself) admiring all the strange & beautiful swimming creatures. My fav of course was the seahorse exhibit…mainly the lil potbellied guys…they were so funny looking, but cute at the same time!

 We’ve also uploaded this vid to our YouTube page. Enjoy!

Had to get a "Finding Nemo" type pic!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips