Friday, November 5, 2010

Recycled swaddling blankets

I was going through Kapri's drawers the other day...and found 3 old flannel blankets that I used to swaddle her in as a little baby. There was a 4th coordinating one in that pack, that I actually cut up a few months ago to make into a small cover for a pillow I use while rocking her. So I decided to take the remaining 3 and make a recycled quilt-type of blanket for my little bug.

I cut up 2 of the blankets into squares, and used the 3rd as the backing. I just love the polka dots & stripes combo...and pink, green & brown are her nursery colors, so it's perfect!

I think she like it too...that always helps when you slave for hours over something  :-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips