Monday, December 20, 2010

I wanna keep this for myself...

I cannot get over how adorable & EASY this big snowflake was to make...which is now in the hands of a great co-worker/friend of mine, she loves snowflakes...so after stumbling upon THIS tutorial on "A Glimpse Inside" - I knew this would be perfect for her...it's made of different pieces of wood, hot glue, white spray paint, glitter glue, sheer glittery white ribbon...and lotsa love & attention to detail!
The back...which I cleverly covered up the ugly glued ribbon with a cute button snowman!

Can you see the prettiful glitter?!! SO pretty...like a winter wonderland
BUT NOW I WANT ONE!! hahaha...so I may have to go pick up a few more supplies to to create another for our household. Doesn't this look so pretty? It was hanging over the 'thankful board', that has recently been erased to accommodate a few New Year resolutions soon ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous!! I am so glad that you made it!
    Thanks for sharing the link with me so I can see it. Hope you do make one for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips