Sunday, April 10, 2011

ENC Street Fair

Another spring Encinitas Street Fair has come & gone...can't believe it's been a full year since the last time we went! Kapri had a ton of fun seeing all the dogs people bring to walk around, all the fun toys for sale, and reallllly enjoyed some sweet kettle corn and dancing to music - case in point:


I need to get my butt in gear & sign up for a vendor spot at one of these fairs...stat. It'll just take a lot of money up front, and of course a LOT of time prepping all my product that I'd need to bring...so I need to figure it all out. There's always 2/year here, but many others around the county. But this also gave me the opportunity to check out my local competition ;-)  I think I have a good shot, at least at getting my name/brand out there.

Oh, here's another vid I just stumbled upon from my phone...enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips