Friday, April 8, 2011

Now you know my ABC's


Since everyone & their mother in the blog-iverse is doing this.... Here are my ABCs...surprised this hasn't made it to FB yet!

A. Age: 28 – dang that sounds old when you type it out.

B. Bed size: Olympic Queen…don’t even ask…we were duped when we bought it years ago, thinking it was a REGULAR queen all this time, wondering why none of our sheets fit correctly…then come to find it’s really an Olympic Queen.  Google it.  Of course it's a pain to find sheets that fit it.

C. Chore you hate: ALL of them. Ugh. I wish I had the money for a full time housecleaner… but doing the dishes & putting away endless loads of clean laundry would be the top 2 I despise the most.

D. Dogs: 1 crazy pup named Mika – she’s a puggle (another thing to Google if you don’t know what that is). She could lick someone all. day. long. If that someone allowed her to. Yuck. That someone is NOT me, haha!

E. Essential start to your day: brush teeth, MASCARA & coffee – all are essential in my book (among other things…but those would be the top 3).

F. Favorite color: Green…..damnit…or black…or white – ugh. ALL THREE, together. BAM.

G. Gold or silver: hummmm…a few years ago I wouldn’t hesitate to blurt out “SILVER, duh!” at my monitor… but gold has really made a bold comeback, in a non-cheesy kind of way. So, I’ll go with…nahhh, I’ll stick with silver, like my purty engagement/wedding rings!  :-P

H. Height: 5’3” – LOVE my height, it allows for big, tall shoesies!

I. Instruments: Does my daughter count?? She’s recently become obsessed with Britney’s newest song “Til the World Ends”….my fault, yes I know. But it really is a catchy, fun song to dance to.  “WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH...” She sings it, no joke.


J. Job title:  Marketing Coordinator (by day)…but I prefer mommy/blogger/crafter/small biz owner/entrepreneur!

K. Kids: 1 lil bug named Kapri…we’re are definitely GOOD with ONE right now…phew.

L. Live: B.E.A.uuuuutiful city of Encinitas, (San Diego), CA. Never leaving. Ever.

M. Mom’s name: Mona

N. Nicknames: Mamma lately…but in middle school one guy called me “Cali”, back when that song “California Love” came out, by 2Pac…
“shake it shake it baby
Shake it shake it mama
Shake it Cali
Shake it shake it baby
Shake it shake it shake it shake it...

O. Overnight hospital stays: Once after the birth of Kapri…haziest night ever. I think they served me a weird tasting “Uncrustables” PB&J things…ew. And another time just 3 months ago for Kapri…oye vay. Not a fun memory.

P. Pet peeve: Radio static, people who don’t use blinkers, the noise my husband makes when he blows his nose – not even kidding it sounds like a fog horn!!! I still love you honey!!!

Q. Quote from a movie: awwwwww, you guys made me INKKKK!!
 
R. Right or left handed: righty – both James & I are…but I think Kapri has been favoring her left… odd.

S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters, Chelsea & KayLee…then 2 sister-in-laws and 1 brother-in-law! All my favs.

T. Time you wake up: eh…on weekdays my alarm is set for 4:45, but I lag, & it’s been more like, 5:30. Whoops. Weekends is allllways 7:30am, on the DOT...Kapri has an internal clock I swear!

U. Underwear: my favs are usually cozy boy shorts…those are for around the house/sleeping though…they’d be weird with black work pants or a tight pencil skirt, haha.

V. Vegetables you dislike: All of them…okay fine, except for corn, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers & artichokes. I can have other things, but they have to be finely minced up & chopped up…and well disguised amongst other foods that I DO like ;-)

W. What makes you run late: Going to bed too late the night before, due to crafting or trying to squeeze in another recorded TV show. OR, having nothing fit me correctly in the morning…making me try on 75829034 different outfits. SO annoying.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hum...teeth xrays...like this one. Ah memories. OH, and I had some for my left shoulder when I got rear-ended while I lived in Chico. I was driving to see a friend in SF, when a CalTrans truck hit me...not fun.

Y. Yummy food you make: I have this breakfast casserole recipe that is SOOOOO amazing. Wish I could make it everyday. OR, geez...what am I saying...the yummiest food I make is anything with bananas in it…I can make a mean banana crumb muffin!

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: monkeys – they crack me up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips