Saturday, June 11, 2011

Button Ring Crafting

Big funky rings are all the rage right now. I wonder for how long...  I remember when long, chunky necklaces were HUGE...and now, they hang sadly from a wall in my bedroom collecting dust. Hum, maybe I should figure out a way to recycle those into something useful... **wheels are turnin**


Anyway, I love me a big, bright, 'loud' ring...it's a way to finally show love to my right hand again! After I got engaged in 2006, I no longer wore all my rings...I was dedicated to my one & only, beautifully flawless engagement ring! So, here's the lineup I currently own:
The skyblue 'starburst' ring up in front is probably my fav & most worn


Now...after seeing THIS awesome tutorial over at "Smashed Peas and Carrots", which required the use of some of my fabric scraps, I jumped on it. I had never purchased or used a 'cover button kit' before, BUT, now of course I'm hooked. It's pure genius. Now I just have to find more reasons to use these...a fabric button 'bib' necklace perhaps??

See seeeee...look how purty they came out!! I heart them so.

Adorable. Easy. Quick. Cheap!
Perfect combo dontcha think!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love all your fabric choices!! Thanks so much for sharing and have fun with the big, loud rings!! (I love them too!!)
    XOXO,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips