Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My love for tulle

Tulle is a great material...it's so bright & fluffy...and I just love it! I'm sure as soon as a little girl has it on, she feels like a princess - I did when I put my homemade tulle veil on, while getting ready for my wedding!

These contrasting colors of light pink, hot pink & grey are gorg:

 ...and I love how it looks once I've completed a full tutu like this one:

 ...even better when it's paired with an adorable letter onesie with coordinating fabric yoyo flower:

While making the flower for the onesie, I accidentally made it too big at first....so I added a sparkly button and glued it onto a headband for miss K:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips