Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Tag Blankies

Finished these fun little blankies about a month ago...totally forgot to add them to my blog! So here they are... seriously love minky fabric, just hate that it's so dang expensive!! And in my experience, all babies love tags, so I made sure to add a few on there. 

These are 20"x20" - and will only cost $20! (embroidery extra) - love - they are SO soft, and as always... completely customizable ;-)



These blankies were ordered with these fun onesies as well...man I'm obsessed with that pink ruffle ribbon I found!


These are such perfect baby shower gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips