Monday, July 30, 2012

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Cuillo!

If you've never been to a wedding on a huge, gorgeous yacht before... I highly recommend you get knowing some people that plan to wed on the water! SO much fun...


So much in fact, that I didn't take as many pictures as I'd hoped! Not being able to find my actual camera before we left didn't help either...damn iPhone flash sucks for indoors.

My outfit that I'd planned turned out pretty fantastic... and I obviously loved how coordinated James & I are! We even matched some of the decor (see frame pic below), not planned, haha!

After we got up to Newport Beach on Sunday afternoon, we were able to check in early & have a moment at the pool. That 'moment' was inturupted by James and his sudden realization that he'd forgotten his TIE at home!!! Oye vay man. Lucky for us, there was a Kohl's right down the street. Even luckier for us, we found a tie that matched the color of my dress more than his forgotten tie... so I guess it was meant to be!

It was so exciting walking up to the yacht and waiting with all the other guests/friends to board. Once on we got ourselves a drink, admired all the little wedding details...

...then we headed to the upper deck to mingle with friends & check out the amazing view. Shortly after the boat got moving, we all sat to await the ceremony...which was beautiful! I was super emotional though (the champagne probably helped)...I think I was just relieving when James & I got married... and I haven't been to a wedding in awhile!
walking down with dad
walking back with hubby
After that was a short cocktail hour while the wedding party took pics, then food, then speeches (more tears), then cake cutting, then the 1st dances (even more tears), then fun dancing (my fav). I have to admit, my heals were a bit higher than I'm used to these days... so I took a little fall once (or twice)... and have a few teeny bruises to prove it. But that means you were havin fun right?!! I think so.
Congrats Joe & Danielle!

All in all, it was a great little 24-hour getaway for James & I... can't wait to do it again in a few weeks... sunning it up in Palm Desert!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips