Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I know, I know...I'm terrible...

So, yes, it's official - I suck at updating our blog!!! It's been a month since I've written, but this seriously is the busiest time of year...both at work & at home...it's nuts. And I can't believe tonight is already New Year's Eve...where has the year gone??? So I just wanted to write really quick to let everyone know that THIS FRIDAY at 2PM we will be finding out the baby's gender!!!!!!!! After we get home from the doctor, I plan on updating our blog with pictures & more thoughts...and of course share with you all our excitement for whatever wonderful news we find out on Friday at the doctor's office! Have a wonderful & safe New Year and check back for updates this weekend!!!!!!!! XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips