Saturday, January 24, 2009

We made it to the HALFWAY POINT!!!!! Week 20 Baby Bump

I can't believe we are at the halfway point of this amazing journey in our lives. Looking back, we've been so fortunate...and I have been so lucky to have such an easy pregnancy. I had no morning sickness, no foods or smells have made me nauseous, I'm still able to wear my pre-pregnancy clothes/jeans (with a little stretch of course!) and I don't think I 'live' in the bathroom (at least not yet)!!! We've started to think about colors & decor for the baby's room. We've started going through our baby name book...highlighting our favorites as we go. We've started to get the cutest little girl "hand-me-downs" from friends. We've also been feeling our little 'karate kid' very frequently!! Most nights, we'll play a song up against my belly and she will move all over the place. This movement hasn't kept me up at night...not sure if it ever will. To me, it's comforting to know that she's in there, growing & getting stronger every day. It really is one of the most amazing things we've ever been able to witness. I also registered online...although I'm not done yet, otherwise I'd post where ;) I've started to pop outward...while random people ask me how far along I am. I think my belly button will be here soon, I don't know if it will stick really far out or not. Either way, this is the first time in my life that I've been able to see this much of the inside!! My belly button was an extreme "innie"...at least an inch or so inward. I'm sure once it 'pops' we'll have a pic for ya to enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips