Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Craft Weekend - Part 4 {Tree Branch Display}


I love those metal tree branch jewelry displays... but wow - they can be pricey!! I've seen a few DIY branch displays...so I thought I'd put some use to this leaf-less tree in my patio:


I cut a few off...trimmed em up and put them in a mason jar vase that I had sprayed with chalkboard spray:

But I wasn't feeling them in their natural state...they needed some color...
Ahh, MUCH better....don't you think?


I think it works great with all these little baby headbands hanging from it - perfect booth display!


Pretty little things

And there you have it.... your DIY Tree Branch Display!


Linked up to:





1 comment:

Would love to hear what you think!! {sorry for the 'word verification' box, I just really hate SPAM comments}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips